|Yes, this plastic cheese is gross. But for some reason it just works in a grilled cheese. Grilled cheeses are its only reason for existence, and it's important we respect that.|
Image by JeepersMedia via Flickr
Other items that fall into the 'keep it simple' category include:
- Mugs. I'm sick of the giant oval ones. Just give me a thick, white, slightly concave cup like the ones you'd see in a diner.
- Pizza. Enough with the broccoli for Christ's sake. And no slimy roasted zucchini either. Barbecue sauce? Get out. Get out of my house immediately.
- Eyebrows. Don't do too much to those guys, or else they'll turn on you and you'll never be able to get them back. If in doubt, just neglect them.
- Jeans. A few small rips is OK, but avoid the ones with bleached-in crease marks and fake paint splatter everywhere.
- Email font. Are you one of those people who's changed their default email font to something "fun" like Bradley Hand in turquoise or Papyrus in a vibrant fuchsia? Yeah. We're all judging you.