|Found this gem in my iPhoto library. Have you ever seen anyone so carefree? Please take note of the waterproof footwear.|
It looks like '10 Easy Ways to Improve Your Life' was just a bit too ambitious the first time around. I only managed to come up with four. Here they are:
1. Drink all beverages out of a wine glass. Add ice when applicable.
2. Buy nice hand soap that smells incredible.
3. Add butter and a stock cube to couscous when you cook it.
4. Throw stuff away! Don't be a hoarder.
Now, months later, I've mustered up the remaining six.
5. Turn email alert sounds off on your phone/tablet. You check your email often enough anyway. Alert sounds create a false sense of urgency.
6. Keep spools of dental floss everywhere - in your car, desk drawer, bedside table, purse, couch cushion, etc. You never know when you might need it.
7. Buy waterproof footwear (my Mom's #1 piece of advice).
8. Have two types of deodorants on the go at the same time. Switch between them daily. This will stop your pits from getting immune (not science, just a hunch of mine).
9. Read! Force yourself to open a book and read a few pages before bed (even if it's a dystopian sci-fi aimed at teenagers, or the work of your favourite Real Housewife).
10. Do something creative every now and then. Make a homemade greeting card, Mod Podge a piece of IKEA furniture, do a photo scrapbook on Snapfish, decorate a cake, shave a cat. OK, maybe not the last one.
There you have it. You've just been life coached. You may as well call me Gwyneth!
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to read Brandi Glanville's memoir.