Egads! Cyprus has a way of sucking all the motivation- normally used for homework, reading the newspaper, exercising and blog-updating- out of you and redirecting it toward things like napping in the sun, bbq-ing, dancing, searching tirelessly for weird techno songs on the internet (even though you only maybe know one word that's in it)and creating your own home-made madlibs. A lot has happened since my last post. Here's a list of the most important:
1. We went to Protaras and took a lot of pictures of us jumping in front of the sunset.
2. We threw a very successful "nerd" theme party.
3. We went to Limassol for Carnival.
4. We went back to the beach- Ayia Napa this time.
5. We went to an Irish pub in Nicosia for St.Patty's day.
6. We booked our flights for Spring Break (Vienna and Prague!!).
7. Booked our flights to EGYPT for this weekend!!!!!!!!!! Camel rides, pyramids, the Nile, Alexandria....pics to come.
That's not all we've done, but I think I covered the main events of the last month or so.
I am already starting to get sad when thinking about leaving this place. It seems like we are just now really getting into the groove of things here. I will miss the people I have met here most of all. At some point in my life I am DEFINITELY coming back to Cyprus.
The island is going through the worst drought in seven years. They've had to limit the amount of water people can use. We only get to have water on Tues, Thurs and Sat now! It's like God doesn't want me to work-out. I mean, you can't go running unless you can shower afterward. What to do?
Oh- almost forgot! Scotty broke up with me over facebook and I got bangs. Here is a pic (of the bangs).