Saturday, June 13, 2015

Are all the good personalized plates taken?

On the drive here, Clare and I spotted a couple of personalized license plates.

There was "8 NO D9", which I get, but feel like I need more context to appreciate. Mr. Driver, what aren't you denying? The fact that it's very difficult to cram a complete thought into seven characters?

Also, there was "FORWORD", which I assume is because "FORWARD" was taken. Or maybe it's supposed to be two words—for word. Either way, why?

In case you're wondering, it costs $84.75 to get a personalized license plate in Washington State. You can check which ones are available here

Let's see....

GSYLAMA - available!

BOWLCUT - available!

CANDLES - available!

I8PIZZA - available!

I think that answers my question. All the good personalized license plates are NOT taken. 


Image by Ryser915 via Wikimedia Commons


The blogs are short this weekend because 1) I'm in Spokane 2) It's the weekend and 3) I owe you nothing (NEVER forget that). 

Love ya,
Margaret



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...