Sunday, October 5, 2008

Week-in-Review 9/29-10/5 CANCELLED

Unfortunately, due to unexpected events (me not taking blog notes/me forgetting Amazing Race is on tonight), I will not be doing a sunday week-in-review video blog.

Martha and I walked downtown tonight and saw the movie "Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist"...it was pretty good- highlights: Michael Cera and the back of Maria Dalbotten's head. Lowlights: the thin plot and the title (everyone knows Nick & Nora's is a PAJAMA brand...they totally ripped them off!)



Tomorrow is Clare's birthday! We're all going out to dinner to celebrate- tryin a new place called Latah Bistro. They have pumpkin bread pudding. YUUUM.

I just read an interesting article about game show hosts. It has the nerve to ask if I remember who Alfonso Ribeiro is. Insulting! How could I forget Carlton Banks?!!? He's apparently the host of a game show called "Catch 21". 

Barbie went home this weekend and brought me back microsoft word! No more textedit! Word.

LOVE, 

Madge

P.S. I also don't want to video blog because I have ZITS. It's strange- I think it's the fish oil I've been taking.

P.P.S. I have to go because Barbie is back and she brought a FLANK STEAK for her brother. Her parents made it for him and now we have to go deliver it to him at Eastern. HA!!!!

4 comments:

AJK said...

BOO- bring back the video blog!!!! Nice of you and Barbie to deliver steak- could be a career.

Unknown said...

i was looking forward to your video blog!!! bring it back next week!!

bsolbakk said...

Surprise!!! i love steak.

Emily said...

what ELSE did she bring back?????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...