Thursday, October 16, 2008

Scalpels, Hatchets, Joe the Pumber.....I'm all Earmarks!!

Ooohwee the debate was good! It actually raised my stubborn heart rate by a few more beats per minute. Of course, my expectations for last night's 3rd presidential debate were lowered significantly after watching the first two yawners, but I was still quite enthused by the eye-contact, angry smirking and frequent interrupting that occurred on both sides of the table.

Other things I noticed:

McCain was not wearing a flag pin on his lapel!! This can only mean one thing- Terrorist!!!!!
Bob Schieffer was awesome as moderator.
McCain is proud of Sarah Palin and that's about it on that topic.
The two candidates were sitting so close together it made me nervous- it was like watching people on a first date. Uncomfortable.
Do they always coodinate blue tie/red tie? Do they flip a coin for who gets what color? Who arranges it- do they have wardrobe people? Also- McCain's makeup was not good. Too much pink on the lips.



WOW, what a funny picture.

I just got done skyping with C&F- conference call style. It was grand hearing from them and planning our christmas holiday together. We've already penciled in a day to get the tree. I also decided I should work at Yakima Fruit Market in Bothell loading Christmas trees into people's cars. It would kill working out and making money with one stone- using the analogy that those tasks are birds. siiiigh. On days where nothing I write makes sense, it is always best for me to sit back and read dlisted- where Michael K so elequently writes the most hilarious insights on the celeb world. CRAZY about Madonna and A-Rod. He really went downhill after the Marieners. Being Joey Cora's shoulder to cry on was his shining moment.

I love that Danity Kane song "Damaged". Plus, I feel cool and hip being up on the Making the Band gossip. It's been so long since MTV introduced me to anything music-related so listening to Danity Kane makes me feel young again- like back in the days of Brit's "Making the Video" for I'm not a girl not yet a woman and Usher's episode of "Diary of".

Filled out a survey for our campus catering company and got a free snickers bar- so exciting,

madge

1 comment:

AJK said...

xmas will be grand

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...