Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hodge Podge

Tonight was really fun. Clare, Babs, Isabel and I went to Picabu Bistro (our favorite Spokane restaurant) for dinner. Not only was the food delicious as usual, but it was great catching up with the 'ol gang. We see each other all the time, but sometimes you need to go out for a change of scenery in order to really make it quality time. I was completely stuffed after dinner, but still found room to wander through Rosaurs and feast upon their glazed donut samples. I can and will NEVER deny myself of a free sample. It simply goes against everything I believe in. This is why all the times I've considered breaking my vegetarianism have been at Costco, when they're sampling pepperoni bagel bites or  chicken pot stickers. 

The LOST Season 5 promo has just been released. Check it out:


yeah....I know. That just made my day. There's your reason for wakin up in the morning- right there. LOST. 

Blog the vote!

I've been so uninspired lately- I have no creative ideas on how to entertain you all. If you're bored or avoiding homework/getting off the computer and going to bed, check out the website Newseum- it shows you a picture of every front page of pretty much every daily newspaper. It's especially cool to see how different newspapers chose to cover the same story on an important news day. It entertains me for at least 10 minutes. 

Goodnight, 

madge

2 comments:

AJK said...

can not WAIT for LOST!

Unknown said...

we just ordered the second season of lost! better late then never!! haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...