Monday, October 13, 2008

Laughter and Cookies: The Best Medicine

And since I don't have any cookies for ya.......I'll try to serve up a laugh or two:
First off- Liz downloaded T.I.'s latest single "Whatever You Like" because it's awesome. We were listening to it and during the part where he says "I want yo body, need yo body" Liz goes "Is he saying 'I want Joe Biden, need Joe Biden'"?!?!?! Haha. It really does sound like he's saying that. She even googled it to see if anyone else made that same mistake.....turns out many people have. 
Whatever You Like - T.I.

Secondly- Look at how ORANGE Drew Barrymore is. Anyone else notice this? I was going to do an entire blog post titled "Who Okayed This??" and it would have included this Covergirl commercial featuring Drew as well as the Sabrina the Teenage Witch intro that I posted a few days ago....but I was too lazy to think of any other examples, so just watch Ms. Orangey now. 

HAHA. Those two things were funny. But I still want cookies. 

Oh- this is pretty funny. People tell me I look like the ugly girl from the Disney Channel movies Halloweentown and Quints. Ok, she's not heinous- but she has a butt-chin. I also get Ali Hilfiger (Tommy Hilfiger's daughter and start of the MTV show "Rich Girls") who looks A LOT like a horse- so I guess I can see it...especially with my horse hair as of late. neigh.

Barbie gets tennis player Jennifer Caprioti...

Me, Ali, and Kimberly J. Brown of Halloweentown fame. 


Wow, I am soooo tired. It just hit me. I am opening the bagel shop tomorrow with Basbic (one of Barbie's nicknames, along with "Babs" "Babsie" "Babylon" and "Teacher"). 

nighty night, 

Madge

P.S. I almost forgot the funniest thing of all!! Anna found this note on her car last week! It's signed "Lucas" and he leaves her his phone number (I cropped it out of the pics because I know one of you losers would try to call him). 


1 comment:

AJK said...

Oh god- Lucas. The sad thing is you do kinda look like the girl from quints- minus the butt chin. It's odd. Barbie looks EXACTLY like Jen Cap.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...