Monday, October 27, 2008

Hot Chocolate For the Teenage Mystical Soul

...I swear on skeegs that was the name of a book my Mom bought me when I was in junior high. It was a compilation of short stories written by teens about their creepy/paranormal experiences. At the time I was a Sylvia Brown-lovin, ouija-playin, seance-leadin FREAK and I loved every page of that book. It was also when the Chicken Soup For the Soul books had people Barnes&Nobleing like mad- hence the clever title...

The Halloween season made me think of it. More specifically, it was the Halloween-themed Wheel of Fortune that I just watched.

Oh man...I had all these plans to do an awesome, ghost-story type post....but I am SO TIRED. I've been this way for about a week and every day I tell myself that I'm going to take a nap, or go to bed early. Well folks, I think it's time I listen to myself and roll these old bones into bed. 

In the meantime, please think of more Tori-style questions to ask me so I can blog my answers to them. 

Also, I plan on voting very soon. I have a much larger responsibility than most voters, as I am voting THREE times- my own ballot, Char's ballot and Francie's ballot. Tomorrow I want to look up Obama's and McCain's policies toward Ireland & the UK so I can make an informed decision on behalf of my expat sisters. I shall video-blog the process. 

Don't go, Jason Waterfalls, 

Madge

P.S. Barbie thought those were the lyrics!

3 comments:

AJK said...

JASON WATERFALLS!!!! HA!

Unknown said...

Barbie did NOT think those were the lyrics! haaaaaaaaaa. thanks for doing some voting research for me!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

jason waterfalls, awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...