Tuesday, October 21, 2008

These Boots Were Made For Blogging

and that's just what they'll do...


Though I am a tad miffed that no one has chosen to comment on my latest post, I have decided to put my mangled feelings aside out of utter devotion to my readers (lazy though they are).

Also, I need to share something with you that I am SO excited about- I GOT COWBOY BOOTS!

On sale at the general store- Martha and I needed boots for our Halloween costumes back when we were planning to be authentic cowgirls with ugly wrangler jeans and the-real-thing boots. After trying on three of the ugliest mom-butt jeans I've ever seen, Martha and I, with tears of laughter sliding down our cheeks, decided against the idea. They seriously made my arse look like it started halfway up my back- and the cheeks look like a deflated letter "M"...kind of like the way people draw birds in a flock flying in the distance...but upside down. ya know? ANYWAY, even though we switched costume plans to Lewis and Clark (there, I gave it away...no one wanted to play my guessing game so I just told you. wah), we realized we still want the cowboy boots- and who says L&C didn't wear them- they probably did. So yeah, it's justified. AND, as I mentioned before, they were on sale.

Earlier today I was in the library, writing a paper on mysticism (between my Philosophy of Religion class and my Philosophy of Mysticism class it seems like this is all I do these days) and killing time for about 2 hours. I ate a fun-sized bag of peanut M&Ms, people-watched from the window, facebook stalked myself, looking at every tagged picture of me since freshman year...the usual libaray activities. When I got up to leave I realized that BARBIE, my dear friend and roommate/townhouse mate was sitting RIGHT BEHIND ME. She claims to have been there for an hour! If she was a snake she would have bitten me- a frog, she would have lashed at me with her giant, sticky tongue. ew. We laughed so hard at the thought of us being so close without knowing it- it was a bizarre moment that shouldn't have been as funny as it was.



WATCH MAD MEN if you haven't been already, 

Madge

4 comments:

EMAR said...

your butt looked HORRIBLE! But(t) its ok because so did mine.

AJK said...

Fancy boots. Where are the mom jeans pictures??? Give your readers something they can't NOT comment on!

Unknown said...

we want the mom jeans! we want the mom jeans!!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Those are awesome!! I love my cowboy boots, they make you feel badass.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...