Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Thank You: St. Anthony, Psychic Sylvia Brown and Hilary Duff

I lost my ID card- but then I FOUND IT. On the floor of Barbie's van. Thank you St. Anthony (patron saint of lost things), you came through for me again!

Whenever I loose things, I tend to blame ghosts. I remember Psychic Sylvia Brown in one of her Montel Williams Show appearances saying that ghosts will often take things, and hide them- just to be tricky. Only the confused, think-they're-still-alive ghosts do it. So it's rare, but still- it happens. 

Woah. It just dawned on me that I haven't seen a decent episode of Montel in over a year. And that's just a guess. It could be even more than that! WHAT'S HAPPENED TO ME?! It used to be one of my favorite shows. Sylvia Brown was on at least 4 times a month. Listening to her raspy smoker's voice as she scratched her forehead with a long, acrylic fingernail...I learned so much about the paranormal from that woman. I owe her so much.

This is awesome. I LOVE Hilary Duff. Always have. Even after she got her horsey veneers. When I'd babysit the Breyesses we'd sit and watch Lizzy McGuire for hours- drinking capri suns and eating from a ginormous bag of butter-flavored popcorn. God, take me back there...those were THE days.

I got to talk about Cyprus in one of my classes today. I miss it, 

Madge

3 comments:

AJK said...

lizzy mc would beats the shite out of Hannah Montana. Enough said.

Erika said...

First off...sylvia brown is a god and we all know this. If I'm not mistaken she appears on Montel every Wednesday...by the way...have you read any of her books?

yours truly

Unknown said...

just catching up on your blog- im behind!!! i love sylvia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...