Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Last night's dinner conversation

Tonight I'm very tired and, as Yolanda Foster would say, "I have lost the ability to read, write, or even watch TV."

OK, fine, I can still watch TV. And yes, I suppose it's mean to poke fun at Yo's so-called "Chronic Lyme Disease", but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't skeptical. Lots of docs say there's no such disease. Plus, have you seen that gal's supplement regime? She needs to get that in check. On this week's episode of RHOBH she was gulping down vitamins by the handful. You know how I feel about bogus health stuff.

Anyway.

Since I don't have much to say this evening, I'll share a conversation I had with Andy yesterday while we made falafels.


Last night's dinner conversation

Andy: "You know what's an extremely underrated fact?"

Me: "What?"

Andy: "There was once a president who was in a wheelchair.........and he kept it a SECRET."

Me: "Yes, that, and his wife was a lesbian."

Andy: "And she was his cousin."

Me: "She was?"

Andy: "Yeah, she didn't have to change her name when they got married. It was already Roosevelt."


One of three known photos of FDR in a wheelchair.
Image via Wikimedia Commons



Just ate so many raviolis I reckon I'll explode.

Love,
Margaret


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...