Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy T-Giving Eve! Get Baking!

Weird, I'm about to watch "The View" LIVE this morning- as in, not just selected YouTube clips the following afternoon. It's bizarre actually watching them pretend to be friends during the first 3-4 minutes. 

Ahhh, this is the life. Eating my oatmeal, drinking my Twinnings loose leaf English breakfast tea (wish it was Tetely or Lyons...but it'll do) and flexing my toes back and forth, back and forth, listening to the sound of the crack reverberating off the kumquat walls in our family room. I can crack my toes endlessly- they will NEVER not crack. It's one of my few unique talents. 

OH WEIRD, Drew Carey is hosting "The Price Is Right". I mean, I knew about this but STILL.

To Do:
-Bake a key lime pie
-Exercise (bike to the Woodinville Barns&Noble to get a treat at their starbucks w/ my B&N gift card??)
-Put up more Christmas Decorations
-Take a shower (meh...MAYbe)

Speaking of pie baking....I really like that movie "Waitress" with Keri Russell. She bakes pies according to her mood. For example, if she were me right now she'd bake a "Loves-The-Sound-Of-Toes-Cracking-In-The-Morning-Pie". 
 

I bought a turtleneck sweater yesterday! Barbie Solbakken is probably rolling over in her grave and thinking "I told ya so!"

What are you thankful for, 

Madge

4 comments:

AJK said...

turtle neck??? really?

Unknown said...

happy thanksgiving madge!!!! im loving the frequent blogs. let me know how the key-lime pie turns out! if its easy ill consider making it for my thanksgiving dinner on sunday. can i request a pic of the turtleneck sweater? im a bit skeptical.

Francie said...

at least a turtleneck is better than a mock turtleneck! ewww

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I liked the names for all the pies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...