Wednesday, November 5, 2008

NECK HAIR

Attention all males: SHAVE YOUR NECK

Clare and I sit behind this boy in our philosophy class who has the most heinous neck hair this side of the missisipp. Like two whispy blonde tire marks it extends from the end of his hairline (or at least where it's SUPPOSED to end) all the way down beyond his collar. Ugh, just thinking about it makes me shudder. I seriously have the willies right now. 

We were elated one day when he came to class with a freshly buzzed neck. We relaxed. Considering the matter moot, we moved on.  Ahh, what fools we were. But a few weeks later the neck hair was BACK WITH A VENGEANCE creeping across his upper spine like poison ivy. Unless he is a warewolf, I do not know how it possibly grew back so fast. Oh woe is me!! The entire 50 minutes is spent avoiding a glimpse of the furry thing, sweating nervously and shifting around in my seat like a kindergartener.
 

Anyyyyyway, I am killing time until I have to register for classes tonight at midnight. I have a lot of reading to catch up on. The New Yorker (which I haven't even started on yet), The River Why (got it for my birthday and haven't even reached the third chapter!), Twilight (the odds that I'll finish it before the movie comes out are looking slim) and all my various school-related reading which is obviously my last priority. Better get to it!

LOVES YA, 

Madge

4 comments:

AJK said...

Read Twilight first- priorities!!!

EMAR said...

neck hair...nast. also, I agree with Anna, Twilight is a PRIORITY!

Unknown said...

twilight is a priority..do you remember how quickly Lisa and I read it in Cyprus. We were equally as busy as you are now.

Christina Padden said...

I can't believe you haven't read twilight!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...