Monday, November 10, 2008

One-Piece of Work

Here I sit smelling of bagels and wearing Isabel's sister's see-through one-piece swimsuit.

Tomorrow Isabel and I are starting our Tuesday/Thursday swimming regimen and I figured I'd prepare myself by tryin the thing on and snapping a few timer photos for careful inspection.

I really really wish I had something interesting to say. I have a few ideas, but I don't think any are blog worthy. Here they are:

1. I am taking horseback riding next semester.
2. I hate luke-warm beverages.
3. I'm excited for the holidays. 
4. Isabel has a cow skin graft on her earlobe.
5. I'm probably going to buy an orange pea-coat.

I'm going to try and take a nap before I skype with Char in an hour. Whenever I try to take naps I just end up lying in bed scratching the top of my foot raw and eventually deciding to take a bath instead. We'll see if I can overcome that pattern.

Bye, 

Madge


4 comments:

Francie said...

Thanks for the shout-out about skyping with me too! First no goldfish, now this - are you fazing me out you biatch???

Grassyllama said...

HAHAHAHHA, FRANK, I am not fazing you out!! I wrote my blog BEFORE I saw your email that you would be joining us for Skype. As for the Goldfish, what's your address?????

8888 Pudin Street
London, Great Britain, The World

??

EMAR said...

your arm looks skinny!

Unknown said...

two things:
1. you are fazing francie out. HA F!
2. your arms DOES look skinny- have you been lifting weights?
1 pack of fish down, 3 to go. i have to try to restrict myself to 1/4th a pack a day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...