Tuesday, November 4, 2008

From the lakes of Minnesota, to the hills of Tennessee....


Ahhhh.....take a whiff. 

Smell that? So do I. There's nothing like the sweet aroma of Manifest Destiny to put a smile on your face. It smells like apple pie, leather cowboy boots, McDonalds and car exhaust. Mmmmm. LOVE IT.
Everyone is so jazzed up for election night, myself included. 

Donning my blue striped sweater with a red tank top underneath and my cowboy boots (gotta get my money's worth), I just put the finishing touches on an apple crisp- into the oven it goes. We're having people over to watch the results roll in. Also on the menu: lasagna, ceasar salad, garlic bread....yummmm!

Pics to come,

Madge

2 comments:

EMAR said...

weeeee! this is fun!

AJK said...

GOBAMA!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...