Sunday, November 23, 2008

Let There Be Lights!

HOLLERRRR. Well, in case you were wondering- Kathy was hilarious. We were up in the nosebleeds of the Paramount (who knew it went up so high??) and had to squint to see her, but it was definitely worth the future crowsfeet. 

Today my Dad and I are going to put up the outside Christmas lights. We may be jumping the gun a little, but it will be nice to come home from T-Giving and have the decor dunzo. For inspiration, I've google image searched the best light displays anyone ever uploaded to the internet. Hopefully our's will rival  some of the following- we'll see. 





Ahh, I've been indulging in the usual comforts of home (plus a few new ones...a new fridge, new carpet, loose leaf tea...). Today I MUST go on a run. It's been a while since I've broken a sweat...well besides yesterday when I overheated in Max & Anne's house because their heat was on and I had a hat on and a hooded sweatshirt...just too many layers in general. BUT the point is, I haven't exercised in eons, so I HAVE TO run today. Now that I've blogged about it there is no turning back. Ugggh.

Oh- I saw the new Bond movie yesterday. It was good. 

Best, 

Margaret

3 comments:

EMAR said...

run run run

AJK said...

how do the lights look?

Unknown said...

great skyping with you and the units yesterday!!! i got really homesick afterwards- cant wait to be there for christmas. take a pic of the house with the lights on and post it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...