Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thought that counts

I have so many amazing ideas for blog posts, but I've been so dern busy. Fam in town. Work. You know how it is. 

Tomorrow is my first "day off" in a while, and I can't wait to finally transfer my ideas from brain to blog. In the meantime, I'll list them here. 

  • The story of Annabelle, our elderly neighbour with dementia who went missing
  • Murder in Kenmore: a true story that directly involves my family 
  • Christmas gift ideas
  • "Notes on a sandal" — don't actually have any idea what the content would be, but that catchy title came to me in a dream. It would obviously be something about sandals. 
  • Why does everyone accept Angelina's super thin frame, but not Tara Reid's? 
I created this in Google Drive. Halfway through I realised my WiFi had gone out, so I had to make it again from scratch. I almost gave up, but I persevered! Patting myself on the back as I type this.  


Goodnight, 
Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...