Sunday, November 9, 2014

I want to play a brass instrument

A military marching band went by our flat today, and boy could those ol' geezers play! It made me think: Have I missed my calling? Was I never meant to be a digital marketer, but actually one of the great horn players of my generation? Cue spine chills. 

Have a listen for yourself.


I'd like to learn the...
  • Trombone, so I could look awesome and tone my arm fat. 
  • Saxophone, so I could be mates with Kenny G and ask him to guest star on one of my tracks.
  • Bugle, so I could wake up summer campers and, that's it I suppose (is there any other purpose for a bugle?). 
  • Sousaphone, so I could find out what that is.
  • Tuba, actually, I don't think I want to learn the tuba. Far too heavy. 
Kenneth Bruce Gorelick. The man, the legend.
Image via Wikimedia Commons

Boo hoo, the weekend's over. Tell me again why we've all decided that a five-day work week is OK? We've done this too ourselves! Oh well. Treat yourself to a pastry of some sort tomorrow morning and it will all be fine. 

Love,
Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...