Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The Bachelorette — SHIZE, I'm watching it

Let's just pause for a second to remember these facts:

  • Benicio Del Toro has a baby with Kimberly Stewart (Rod Stewart's daughter / Paris Hilton's bff).
  • Hally Berry once did a hit and run.
  • Angelina Jolie kissed her brother on the lips on a red carpet and wore a vial of Billy Bob's blood around her neck.  
  •  Oprah's real name is Orpah.
  • When Sean Penn was married to Madonna, he hit her over the head with a baseball bat. 
  • Jerry Springer was once the Mayor of Cincinnati.

Moving on...

I wasn't planning on watching The Bachelorette. It's been years since I partook in Chris Harrison's little matchmaking scheme, and I wasn't ready to jump back into the rose ceremonies, the teary confessionals, the steamy overnight dates, the skeptical father-in-laws-to-be...SIGH.

But then I heard some baristas at Starbucks talking about it. And my sistahs were planning a viewing party tonight. I didn't want to be the only girl in Kenmore who wasn't in the loop. Plus, Mad Men's over, Mindy Project's cancelled...

So, I'm WATCHING IT!

And I'm living for this drunk guy who they clearly paid to be obnoxious on night one. It happens every season. Oh boy, I think I might be enjoying this (she thinks, as she pops another bite-sized Reese's peanut butter cup in her mouth).



So long,
Margaret

P.S. "Partook"?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...