Monday, May 25, 2015

Ram it

Don't you love it when you discover a hilarious video on YouTube completely on your own? A few years ago I was looking for songs with the word 'ram' in them (my spouse's nickname is Ram) and came across this gem.

Things to consider when watching:
  • This was an actual NFL team. They're now the St. Louis Rams, apparently. #AmericanFootball
  • The guys rapping in the video are the athletes themselves.
  • Imagine this happening today. Can you picture Beast Mode rapping to a song called 'Hawk It'?
  • The song is really good.
  • This should be mandatory for all NFL teams.

Also, after Googling the song I now realize that I'm not the only one whose been fascinated by its existence. Turns out, there are tons of articles about how amazing it is. Still, I'm proud that I came across it organically.



In other news, I went camping and now I'm back. It was great. Here's a brief, chronological summary:

Lake.
Foil dinners.
Campfire.
Tent. 
Hike. 
Game.
Town. 
Campfire. 
Tent.
Deer.
Taco Time. 

Back to the grind tomorrow! Nighty night. 

Love, 
Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...