Friday, May 29, 2015

Five Friday thoughts

I need to read more. Apparently reading makes you a better writer. I'm skeptical, but it's worth a try. 

Thus, I'm giving myself the night off. After I write this sentence, I'm going to type the first five thoughts that enter my mind. 


1. My mom wants to enjoy emojis, but says they're too tiny. She can't see them. "People send me them, and they're like a speck."

2. Why does J. Lo never age?

3. There's a muscle in each butt cheek that feels amazing when you flex it, punch it or dig your knuckle into it. Stand in second position, straighten your legs, lock your knees and then flex your bottom. Find the indent on the outside edge of your butt cheek. Give it a firm tap with the heel of your palm. See? Amazing. It must be some sort of pressure point.

4. Current internal debate: go all the way upstairs and make myself a snack or eat tomorrow's dose of gummy vitamins several hours too early? The struggle is real. 

5.  Jessica Alba = so much smarter than any of us gave her credit for. 


What a disgusting image. What's wrong with the masseur's arms? Only just noticed his dry skin.

Image via Brandon Beardsley via Pinterest


Nighty noodle, 
Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...