Friday, December 19, 2014

Countdown to Christmas: 6 days

Today's Christmas photo


I think this might be the Santa that turned out to be a child molester, but I'm not sure.
Wow. According to this article, the bad Santa was named Ronald McDonald!!! Chilling. 

Today's Christmas memory

Last year on Christmas Eve Andy ate so much biryani that he lost consciousness for a bit. I asked him 'What's the best present Santa ever got you?'. He responded with a meandering string of unrelated words, eventually fading to silence as his bloated eyes stared straight past me. The guy was in pain. That was the first time I'd ever seen someone eat so much that their brain stopped working.

Today's Christmas gift idea

Yankee Christmas Cookie Candle. You have to smell it to believe it. Seriously, I get compliments from everyone (Char) who comes over to the flat. Don't believe me? Look how happy it makes me.

---> US shoppers


---> UK shoppers


Gleðileg jól,
Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...