Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Back for good

I'm sitting at the Glasgow Airport, using my 30 minutes of free Internet to Google developments on the Robert Durst case. Also, to schedule in a blog post in case I'm too jet-legged to function when I land. Future Margaret, kick back and relax. I've got you covered.

SAD things about the journey so far

  • Saying goodbye to Ram at Waverley Station. Hopefully we'll find a way to reunite during these five months. 
  • 'Back for good' by Take That is playing on the airport radio. Whatever I said, whatever I did, I didn't mean it. I just want you back for good. Want you back! Want you back! Want you back for goooooood. Tearjerker. 

GOOD things about the journey so far

  • I got the right bus to the airport. Last time the man yelled at us and said we were on the wrong shuttle. We just kind of stood there and he was eventually like "OK, fine." But this time, no trouble. 
  • I found a power socket. Now I shall hog it until my MacBook battery is boasting 100%. 

FANTASTIC things about the journey so far

  • My bags were a little overweight (just like I like my men - HA), but they took them anyway. No hassle! I was prepared to unpack and wear all my bulky sweaters on the plane, but no need. 
  • I just spotted these bad boys across the room. Massage chairs. YES. Now excuse me while I take one for a spin. 

Cheers,
Margaret

P.S. Thanks UK folks for your texts and Facebook farewells. 

P.P.S. Happy St. Paddy's Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...