Sunday, September 21, 2008

Video Blog!!

"Lights, camera- and me without a stich of makeup on...you guyys!" (Drop Dead Gorgeous)

This will revolutionize the way you think about Madgespace. VIDEO! OF ME! GRASSY in the flesh! So much for fine-tuning my writing skills. Get ready for Sunday evening "Week in Review" blogs and frequent "ottoman-side chats" (similar to FDR's fireside chats but instead of sitting by the fire I will be leaning against my burnt orange Value Village ottoman), and perhaps even video evidence of how good Clare and I are at the bonus round in Wheel of Fortune.

Here I am- sit back with some popcorn and a non-artificially sweetened beverage and enjoy!



I can't stand that Sting song "Desert Rose", 

Madge

5 comments:

AJK said...

so hi-tech

Nancy said...

hubba to the north.

Unknown said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

EMAR said...

are you sure you don't have eyeliner on??? HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Jody said...

love the ugly faces at the end of the video blog...can't wait for more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...