Sunday, September 28, 2008

Things I like that are yellow...

Big Bird- thought he was a girl for the longest time. Same goes for the rabbit on Winnie the Pooh. With Big Bird, it was his voice that threw me off. With the rabbit, it was the gardening. I guess I had it in my head that men don't garden.
Funyaks- oooh, takin out a funyak at Camp Hammy and cruisin around Lake Hannon is simply heaven. 
Rubber ducks- they're timeless. Pure class too. Just a great, timeless, classy toy. I remember going somewhere with my Mom to watch the rubber duck races...on the Slough? Hmm...
Corn- poor kids with braces who have to cut the corn off its cob. Glad those days are over.
The Cash Cab- a FANTASTIC show. I can't believe I don't blog about it more.
Buttercups- they're pretty, they're wild, and they can tell you whether or not you like butter. Quite powerful little flowers.
Bananas- delicious, help you de-bloat, and get really sweet when they're heated up (bananas foster, bananas in oatmeal, banana nut muffins, banana cream pie...). Plus, they have an awesome peel.

Mustard- yellow mustard, sweet hot, dijon, stoneground...I'll take em all. Yum.

Stay tuned for things I like that are blue, 

Madge

2 comments:

AJK said...

I love Cash Cab!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Check out the new layout...nice work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...