Wednesday, September 24, 2008

All aboard the caffeine train...

I am soooo tired, but I can't fall asleep! I want to nap, but I drank coffee at the bagel shop this morning. It's such an unnatural feeling- being tired, yet extremely awake. All you coffee addicts are probably used to this phenomenon, but I am not usually a coffee drinker so it's quite bizarre.

My eyes want to close, but my mile-a-minute brain is keeping them open! My limbs cannot stop spastically jerking around. It's like I'm a toy robot and caffeine has control of the remote! It's weird, but I think I can actually FEEL the caffeine molecules surging through my veins. And I can hear it. Weird. WEIRD. It's like a thousand high speed passenger trains are moving under my skin, using my veins as train tracks. They're bulleting through my arms and legs so as not to be late to their destination. Destination: Awakeville...

My brain keeps accidentally hitting my scull. Every time I move my head, my brain shifts and ends up bumping into my frontal lobe. 

Wow, this is craziness. Craziness with a horrible, metallic aftertaste. Remind me never to do actual drugs. 
 

2 comments:

AJK said...

You know you have a coffee problem when you’re not waiting for Mr. Right, you’re waiting for Mr. Coffee

HAHAHAHA!!!

Nancy said...

It does have its down side. Beef is off caffeine since it triggers atrial fibrillation (the fluttering heart).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...