Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tomorrow=October

Guess what I got at Safeway yesterday?

CANDY CORN.

I love it. I love it equally as much as I love fresh corn and popcorn....and corn bread. If it has "corn" in the name, I probably like it. Yep. Corn tortillas, corn tortilla chips, corn chowder...cool!!!!!! WAIT, high fructose corn syrup...don't like that one. darn. 

ANYWAY, let's leave the corn discussion there for now because I have a more pressing question. At what point is one skinny enough not to chafe in the inner-thigh area? 125lbs? Anyone have a guess? I have a FRIEND that would like to know. 

It's been a while since I've done a list...and I don't have much else to say today. So ponder these...

Best places to drink hot chocolates:
1. High school football games in November
2. Somewhere in Europe where they serve it in a tall glass with whipped cream and chocolate shavings
3. Before, after, or while you pick out a Christmas tree
4. Walking Greenlake in the winter
5. Taking a break from sledding, skiing, snowboarding or innertubing

Top 5 things I don't even pretend to care about:
1. Germs
2. Tim Eyman and his initiatives 
3. High School Musical (sorry, but the window of time where it was acceptable to have not seen the first movie has long passed and since I still haven't seen it I HAVE to not care)
4. Matching socks
5. Cats



Last night I watched the season premiere of Grey's online. Meh. I did NOT like last season and I am not sure about this one either. The best part of the episode was when Rose told McDreamy she was carrying his child and after a lengthy pause shouts "GOTCHA!!". That was the only part I really liked.

The Office, on the other hand, was FANTASTIC. 

In order to step-up my daily workout regimen, I have been doing wall sits and dancing for 3 minutes alone in my room in the dark before bed. Let's hope it does the trick.

Never shave your feet/toes- just don't start, 

Madge

P.S. Whipped cream or marshmallows on your hot choc??? I like 'em both....I don't want to pick one....I'm not going to. I asked the question, so I am allowed to choose both.  They each have their right time and place. Seaside hot chocs at the cabin need mallows, but walkin-greenlake hot chocs from Starbucks obviously have whipped cream on them. Football game hot chocs usually have neither, which is also a fine option. Yeah, so you don't have to pick one if you don't want. It's ok.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

you are a blogging MACHINE! 130lbs id say for non-chafing. maybe 132. if i had to pick id go for mallows over whipped cream (or 'cream' as they call it here) but only if i had a few huge white mallows or a thousand little white mallows. i dont like the multi-colored ones.

AJK said...

madge- it's hard to read your blog with the blue text . . . can you lighten it? or the background? DEF mallows over whip

EMAR said...

I will say whipped cream, just because your sisters are saying mallows, although let it be known I enjoy both. All I have to say is that hot chocolate pic you have up looks DELICIOUS! YUM! Do you think you could make me one that looks like that?

ps, I hear goldbond powder works well for chaffing.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I second your love of all things corn.
- cornbread GOOD
- candy corn GOOD
- popcorn GOOD
- kettlecorn GOOD

corn corn corn!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...