Thursday, September 18, 2008

Upgrade!

If you like this...
...you'll LOVE this

If you like this...
...you'll LOVE this



If you like this...


...you'll LOVE this

If you like this...

...you'll LOVE this



... consider upgrading.

In other news, tonight I have bowling class (it's 1 credit and forces me to socialize. regretting it already). It would be alright except you have to bowl THREE games. I get bored halfway through game one. I'm bringing snacks this time.

Podcasts are terrific and often free, 

Madge


3 comments:

AJK said...

i have never seen badger chapstick, interesting

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I love stride gum, it seriously never loses flavor - I thought those commercials were total BS, except it's true (kind of makes you wonder what crazy crap they put in there though to make the flavor last...)

What is this badger balm? Never seen/heard of it...where do you get it at?

Emily said...

yummmmmmmm badger chapstick. can you facebook message me your address in spokane? xoxo gg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...