Saturday, September 20, 2008

NTN (no title necessary)

I am trying to muster up the energy to walk about 100 yards across the street to Super Supplements to get multi-vitamins and some fish oil.

It was particularly slow at the bagel shop today. Barbie, Clare, Alison, Lauren and I stood around drinking tea and trying to brainstorm ideas on how we could prank tomorrow's openers. We settled on switching the lunch special whiteboard with the soup/salad whiteboard. It was THRILLING. I cannot wait to see what kind of ruckus it causes tomorrow morning. The anticipation is excruciating. 

Tonight I am going to my favorite restaurant in Spokane, Peak-a-boo Bistro with Isabel's parents who are visiting this weekend. So excited! 

Small blog is better than no blog, 

Madge

P.S.  do you know about this: www.pandora.com ? Isabel seemed shocked that I didn't know about it. It's pretty great for all you cheapskates that can't cough up the $.99 for an itunes song.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sneaky with the whiteboards. happy almost bday!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...