Sunday, August 30, 2015

Best laid plans

After a week in Seaside, Andy and I are back in our cozy apartment on Alki. He's assembling a shoe rack. I have a tea towel tied around my head like Rosie the Riveter (bowl cut has grown horribly long and is poking me in the eyes.)

I don't have any ideas for what to write tonight. I'm tired and my ear/nose/throat canals are unusually dry. Itchy dry. Uncomfortable.



So, instead of the usual highly entertaining post, I'm going to lay out my plans for the future. Here it goes.

Short term

  • Put the duvet cover on the duvet (ugh - the worst).
  • Get a haircut.
  • Take the Amazon boxes out to the recycling. 
  • Watch the latest America's Next Top Model. 


Medium term

  • Continue to blog 'every day' after my Year-28 Challenge ends, except give myself the weekends off. 
  • Buy a conehead Halloween costume, for old time's sake. 
  • Buy a rug. 
  • Buy a mini, indoor palm tree.
  • Get a response from an A-list celebrity on Twitter. 


Long term

  • Go to Japan. 
  • Raise a litter of children, one of whom trains as a massage therapist. 
  • Put sunscreen on Andy's bald head every summer until he dies. 

Monday tomorrow. Let's make it a productive one. Drink lots of coffee. Treat yourself to a chilled Kit-Kat in the afternoon. You know the drill. 

Love,
Margaret

P.S. Are you Team Miley or Team Nicki? I think it's obvious whose team I'm on. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...