Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Yuck - water.

There are two types of people in this world, those who love water and drink it all the time (yum, yum, yum water is soooooooo good) and those who can't be bothered with water, forcing themselves to choke it down every couple days.

I belong to the latter group, Andy to the former. I wish I loved water. I know about all the health benefits and how it restores your skin cells and makes you skinny. But somehow I still can't get into it.



I don't hate water. I just don't crave it. It's not something I think about that often. I have to remind myself to drink it and then force myself to finish the whole glass.

There are the rare occasions that I guzzle it down. Once every three months or so, I get extremely thirsty and drink a litre or two in one sitting. It's the same as when you get used to surviving on very little sleep, but then you crash all of a sudden and sleep for 48 hours straight.

My cousin Maria drinks a normal to above average amount of water. When I told her that I wasn't a huge water fan, she said I'm not the only one. Her mom, my aunt Barbara, is also quite "meh" when it comes to water. I was relieved to hear I'm not the only one. In a world of Camelbaks and Nalgenes, us water-agnostics start to feel pretty out of place.

In other news, I'm busy busy busy and still haven't found time to watch the RHONY Season 7 Reunion Part 1. And I have the nerve to call myself a fan. Must get in the bath and watch it ASAP.

Goodnight,

Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...