Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Of the day

Highlight of the day: Waking up to see that Andy Cohen of Bravo fame had commented on my Instagram post.

Hilarious moment of the day: My colleagues (aka sistahs) and I drawing a cartoon sock in PowerPoint. You had to be there.

Scary/cool news of the day: A hacker has figured out how to locate, unlock and start GM vehicles remotely.

True confession of the day: Anna and I both admitting we love the song 'All of Me' by John Legend.

Celebrity gossip of the day: Zayn Malik (One Direction) and Perrie Edwards (Little Mix) are dunzo. Take a number, you two. Tis the summer of celeb breakups.

Snack of the day: Bread.

Beverage of the day: Coffee.

Essential clothing item of the day: Close-toed shoes! Slap my butt and call me a horse camper, but today was not a day of flip flops. Firstly, I had to lift some heavy items (moving into new apt.). Secondly, it rained a bit.

Relief of the day: Getting to shut this laptop and go to bed! The last time I was this tired was when I pulled an all-nighter to read 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire' ("Number 4" to us superfans) in 9th grade. Totally worth it. It's still my favorite in the series.




Sweet dreams,
Margaret

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow! He commented?! That's a big deal!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...