Saturday, August 22, 2015

FASHION

Coco Chanel famously said, "Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off."

Well, I tried, Coco. I tried. Unfortunately, this GIANT BRUISE on my leg won't come off. It will linger there, turning various shades of purple and green, for weeks.

This particular thigh bruise was the result of a serious collision with the bottom left corner of the bed frame. White hot pain. Eye-watering, face-flushing pain. It had me doubled over wincing 'grape-stomp-style' for at least ten minutes.

Flash forward to this evening. Andy and I are getting ready to go out on the town. I want to wear shorts because, if Project Runway has taught me anything, you either need to show skin on the top or the bottom. Cleavage or legs. Thems the rules, ladies.

Yet there's the bruise. Yellowy green, with purple rings, like a mini tattoo of Saturn. Now that's a cool tattoo idea. Go ahead and steal it from me. I know better than to follow through on my tattoo ideas (e.g. the 'cartoon starfish drinking a mug of coffee' of 2009).

The first photo that appears if you search "fashion" in Google Images w/ Creative Commons license. AMAZING.

Image by Slava Zaitsev via Wikimedia Commons

Until next time,

Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...