Saturday, August 8, 2015

Get a broom.

When you search for "broom" on the Ikea website, this is what you get:


So...looks like we have two options. 

1. A push broom that comes with a dustpan. 


2. And a witch's broom. 


Yeah. Obviously that's not going to work for me. I'm looking for a basic, plastic-bristled broom like the ones you'd see in, oh I don't know, EVERY KITCHEN IN AMERICA. 

Ikea, you're better than this. Get it together or I'm never going to impulse-buy pomegranate tealights from your stores again. 

To end things on a positive note, I reheated last night's spaghetti, took my bowl to the beach and shovelled it in as the sun melted into the Puget Sound. Living here is going to be amazing. I have that week-before-school-starts-again, new-outfit, new-lunchbox feeling. 

Love,
Margaret

P.S. The first item I bought for the apartment? A plunger. It was instantly necessary. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...