Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Things I Like That Are Purple...

Lupines

My purple sparkly clutch wallet from Target
This book
The purple eye liner and eye shadow for people with brown eyes by Almay
Purple Laffy Taffy ropes
Purple (some people call the "red") grapes


Sorry I haven't been blogging. I have a few excuses but none are really good enough. 

I am back in K-town- home for the holidays. I still have some papers to write for Friday, but I'll just whip 'em out Thursday night. 

Where is my camera battery charger?

Madge

4 comments:

EMAR said...

Glad to have ya back!

AJK said...

i love harold and the purple crayon

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Love lupines, purple grapes, and the sparkly clutch!

More good things that are purple...
the HUSKIES
grape juice
lavender scented stuff
...not much I guess, that's all I got

ellen said...

i was in the lupine class when i was in 1-3 grades! love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...