Thursday, December 4, 2008

What's the world coming to?

Please tell me I'm not the only who's noticed that the phrase "I know- right?" has invaded the everyday American vernacular recently? Like a non-indigenous species of english ivy, these insanely annoying three words are creeping into classrooms, households and bagel shops across the countryside, winding their way into the vocabulary of even the least likely of characters. 

Today I was dumbfounded to hear one dude on a longboard say it to another dude on a longboard! Their conversation went something like this: 

Dude #1: Brah, I totally got a 95% on that test. 
Dude #2: Man, that's so good.
Dude #1: I know- right? I totally didn't see that coming.
Dude #2: Pretty sweet, dude. Alright, talk to ya later.

Enough is enough!

Don't even get me started on the American auto companies!

One positive bit of news to come out of today's cruel, confusing world is that Mother's Circus Animal Cookies are not going away after all! If you were shocked and saddened by the announcement that Mother's had shut down, dry your eyes- these delicious pink and white morsels live on! Kellogg has bought all their recipes and will reintroduce them into a grocery store near you soon. 

YUM. I know- right? 

-Madge

5 comments:

EMAR said...

what phrase is worse: "I know-right?" OR "this is true"

EMAR said...

WHICH!!!! I mean which phrase is worse. not what. jeez.

Jamil said...

I blame Regina George.

Unknown said...

ha! thank god mothers cookies arent gone forever!

AJK said...

MOTHERS COOKIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I know, right

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...