Tuesday, December 2, 2008

There's only two types of people in the world...

...the ones that blog and the ones that do stuff with their lives.

I just purchased Britney Spears' "Circus" on iTunes. It's fab. I now have 12 whole songs on my iTunes!!! I know, I know, there are programs I can download that will let me transfer all my iPod songs to my iTunes and BLAH BLAH BLAH- it's all so stressful and I promise I'll get to it eventually but for some reason I just have a mental block against the whole iTunes/iPod song-getting and storing process. I'm sweatin' just thinkin about it. And every time iTunes asks me to update it I go back and forth for 5 minutes AGONIZING over the decision. What if it erases my songs (all 12 of them)!??!?! Why am I like this?? I've never been tragically screwed over by iTunes or anything...maybe I've just heard other people's horror stories. 

I made the mistake of eating a pomagranate while I sat on lamby (my lambskin rug. infamous freshman year Costco impulse buy) watched 30Rock on my WHITE macbook. Fuschia pom juice splattered across the keys and I since I didn't have a napkin available and I was too lazy to lean forward I had to wipe it off with my toes. Now my toes are sticky. 

Martha and I walked downtown today to get a dark chocolate bar. She just informed me that MUFAs are an important part of a healthy diet (especially if you want a flat stomach). They are Monounsaturated Fatty Acids and they lower total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol (the bad cholesterol) while increasing HDL cholesterol (the good cholesterol). Nuts, dark chocolate, avocados, and olive oil are high in MUFAs. MUFAs have been found to help in weight loss, particularly body fat. 

So we chowed down on a Moonstruck dark chocolate bar. Moonstruck is a chocolate company based out of Portland and Martha actually knows the family that started it. It was also mentioned in O magazine as one of her favorite treats! Yummmm.

It's only 7:26 pm! I have over two hours until the new episode of "Real Housewives of Orange County". Killing time- it's all I do lately. Maybe I will buy another song on iTunes and belly dance to it in front of my mirror. Belly dancing is a natural skill I was born with and I always feel good, like it's worked out my abs, after I do it. That will kill about 15 minutes. Then maybe I will wikipedia stuff that I've been curious about- like hemispherectomies, alopecia and Switzerland.

Until next time, 

Madge

2 comments:

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Can't wait for her CD, I didn't realize it was out yet!! By the way, remember what today is? HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIT, she is coming to Seattle in April, you should totally come back to go!

Jamil said...

I bought her new cd today too and LOVE it! "Circus" is my favorite. Can't wait for the video on Friday AND her concert in April!

And don't stress about updating your iTunes. I promise that your songs will still be there. Haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...