Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Smile!

The Chicago Tribune has compiled some of the funniest "Scared of Santa" photos on their website. Here are some of them:








I wish I had access to some of the Kay Family Christmas card photos because they would be equally hilarious and much more frightening than all these creepy, fake-bearded Santas. 

Ugh, one year we all posed in Max's ginormous white Buick. Someone was actually planted on the roof of the car... striking some Barbizon poze....turned on their side, knees bent and chin resting firmly on their fist. My Dad was at the wheel, elbow out the window as if he was cruising down the street on a hot summer day. The rest of us where packed into the back or leaning awkwardly against the hood and the trunk. OH WOW, it was horrible. Perhaps I will dig it out when I go home, scan it and upload it for your viewing pleasure. 

I lied- we don't have a scanner at home, 

Madge

3 comments:

AJK said...

we actually DO have a scanner . . . . and I think it was you on the roof

Unknown said...

it WAS you on the roof. or was it Francie? cringe

EMAR said...

my favorite of your guys xmas cards was the one that had you all dressed like wise men and Max was looking lovingly down at the baby Jesus, played by Margaret (or was it char or francie???)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...