Monday, December 1, 2008

From WALL to WALL

So my new favorite activity this past month has been reading through various facebook "wall-to-walls" between my me and my friends. For those of you over the age of 30 who are not familiar with "wall-to-walls" it is a feature on facebook that allows you to read everything you and a particular friend have written on each other's facebook pages over the years. 

Here are some of my favorite excerpts:

CONNIE/ME wall-to-wall:

Connie Gledhill (Willamette) wrote
at 10:05am on April 28th, 2006

ha.
i saw this squirrel running around today.. with either someone's sock or underwear in it's mouth.. i'm thinkin underwear tho.
it kept trying to stuff as much of it as possible in.
just thought you should know

Margaret Kay wrote
at 11:49am on April 28th, 2006

interesting because a couple weeks ago we threw some of my gross grandma underwear on the roof of our dorm...it is now not there....was the underwear gray?

Connie Gledhill (Willamette) wrote
at 2:35pm on April 29th, 2006

no. it was just white. ha



Connie Gledhill (Willamette) wrote
at 1:52pm on May 1st, 2007
hardy har. now it's your turn. tell me something funny

Margaret Kay wrote
at 3:21pm on May 1st, 2007
ok, here i go...

so i had this quiet asian friend in highschool and she was banned from riding northshore buses after sending out a mass email threatening to kill our bus driver. HAHAHa

oh wait...that was you...this, is, awkward.

well, here's another funny story. Today a girl came into the bagel shop and ordered a garlic bagel- but the kicker is....she pronounced it "garLACK"....hahaha, like lilac flowers....garlac....what a FREAK

TORI/ME wall-to-wall:

Margaret Kay wrote
at 12:06pm on January 17th, 2007
i'm decently tan, yes. what's your new years res? Mine is to stop picking my nose (cuz it stretches out my nostrils!) and Barbie's is to makeout with more boys.

Tori Mueller (Washington) wrote
at 12:17pm on January 17th, 2007

mine is to party more and to try and make steps in the direction of becoming a vegetarian. mostly its to party more though. im really bored right now in the law library. usually when this happens i watch the oc on youtube but dare i say that im not in an oc mood. i need to get a job, any suggestions? do you pick your nose often as is? i've never nosticed your large nostrils, now it will probably be all that i look at when i see you.

Margaret Kay wrote
at 12:42pm on January 17th, 2007

try to work at a movie theater so you can work with nerdy highschool kids and eat popcorn all day. in all honesty, i would suggest working in food service rather than retail, i've heard it's the lesser of two evils. i find my nostrils horribly large and i blame 20% of it on genetics and 80% on myself, an avid nosepicker (can't believe you haven't noticed). Sometimes when I'm unable to fall asleep at night I cup my nose and squish my nostrils together to reshape them. But I think the damgage is permanent.

Tori Mueller (Washington) wrote
at 12:57pm on January 17th, 2007

interesting, my sister and i both think our noses point up a little to much so we sometimes tape them down for a couple hours, ie the duration of watching a movie or something. i think you have gorgeous nostrils though. but i see where you are coming from (i do tape my nose down for gosh's sake!) this little comment box really does wonders for speeding things up here on facebook. have you ever gotten a massage? i bet its the best thing in the world.


OK, so I know people tend to zone out and loose focus when they see a really long post with big blocks of text, so I am going to hold off on any more wall-to-wall snippets for now. BUT do expect there this to be a reoccurring feature on my blog because I really just skimmed the vast surface of good material that's out there. Perhaps you will see me and YOUR wall-to-wall on here some day. Wouldn't that be a thrill for you!?! Ya betcha. So staaaaaaaaay tuned! 

Love, 

Madge

3 comments:

Unknown said...

do you think connie could ride a northshore bus now? has enough time passed or was it a life-time ban?

torimueller said...

i've had a massage since then and they are.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Too funny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...