Saturday, September 19, 2015

Things I will NEVER do


  • Pronounce poinsettia the correct way (point-set-EE-uh)
  • Be able to pull off a jumpsuit :(
  • Put my children on a leash
  • Get a six-inch Subway sandwich 
  • Download the Facebook mobile app
  • Go bungee jumping
  • Think highly of white chocolate
  • Say no to a back massage
  • Get on someone's shoulders in the swimming pool and do a "chicken fight"
  • Pinch a person for not wearing green on St. Patrick's Day, which is a cruel tradition that exists only in America
Image by antisocialtory via Flickr

Grandma Martha and I promised ourselves we'd try to stay awake until 9pm. It's 7:43pm now. I doubt we'll make it. She's in her room watching "The Proposal" starring Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. I'm at the kitchen table, typing this blog post and nibbling on some Trader Joe's olive oil popcorn. And by nibbling, I mean shoving in my face by the handful. Now that's something I'll never do—nibble popcorn one kernel at a time. Life's too short to eat popcorn one kernel at a time. 

Love ya, 
Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...