Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Old Lady Marge

Boom! That's it. Year-28 Challenge over.

Today is my birthday and I've now officially blogged EVERY DAY FOR A YEAR. That's 365 posts, for those of you who forgot how long it takes the Earth to orbit the Sun.

In honor of this joyous occasion, let's watch a short video of me on my sixth birthday.




How precious. Who could have predicted that seven years later I would type the word "grassyllama" at random into my AOL instant messenger registration and set the course of the remainder of my life.


An actual book from my G-ma's actual bookshelf.


Be back tomorrow (or will I?),

Margaret

P.S. Andy and I went to Jazz Alley tonight and on the guy's second-to-last song, he revealed he's Clint Eastwood's son. Way to bury the lead! Andy and I laughed silently about it while pretending to pop our heads to the beat intellectually.

P.P.S. Planning to respond to the Facebook birthday wishes individually tomorrow because 10:18pm on a Tuesday is no time to start such a task. But as always, it reminded me of why I keep Facebook around. Every annoying ad or banal status is worth it for the potpourri of birthday greetings you get once a year.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...