Monday, October 12, 2015

Add these things to your calendar

Over the past few years, I've found myself circling round to the same question over and over again:

Who accredits the accreditors? Is there an accreditation accreditation association?

Andy and I have discussed it and we reckon that it must be the government.

Well, doesn't look like that's going to be enough for a full blog post. Let's try this:

Add these things to your calendar:

  • NOV 3: The release of Leah Remini's book / scientology exposé 
  • NOV 4: Game 7 of the World Series
  • NOV 6: New James Bold film out in cinemas
  • NOV 20: 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Part 2 out in cinemas
  • DEC 4: New 'Macbeth' film out in cinemas
  • DEC 25: Christmas / Birth of Kim K's second child (scheduled C-section for Xmas morn)
  • DEC 26: England v. South Africa cricket

It's always good to have things to look forward to. Also, I don't know the exact date, but satsumas are going to start appearing in stores soon I think. 

Image by Tomomarusan via Wikimedia Commons


Love, 
Margaret

P.S. Noticed my left shoulder is way higher than my right. Worried it may be scoliosis. Perhaps they didn't test me correctly back in seventh grade.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Why would they schedule a C section for Christmas morning?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...