Thursday, October 8, 2015

Scary stuff

Today I nearly shat myself during a 10-mile run. And no, it wasn't the typical runner's dilemma (coffee + exercise = big D). It was because of a giant spider hanging off a fence. The thing was HUGE. Seriously. The size of a large couch pillow. I'm not kidding. Bigger than a chihuahua, with fangs, red eyes and long brown hair hanging off its eight double-jointed legs.

It was, of course, a Halloween decoration.

Still, that didn't stop me from yelping and nearly soiling my already disgusting running shorts (note to self: wash those soon).

OTHER STUFF
  • Today was relaxing. I did the thing where you submerge in the bath, listen to the ambient water noise and feel your hair fan out. 
  • Andy and I think it'd be funny if we drive all the Car2Gos in West Seattle to the same location, so it looks like they're having a party. It'd be an expensive project, but worth it for art's sake. 
  • About to finish the second season of Broad City. I'm a fan. Kind of makes me want to live in New York, but that ship has already sailed considering I'm an old lady who's returned to Seattle to live, breed, work and die. 
  • Someone walked by our window just as I was posing for this:
Whoops


Now, go take on the day. (Remember that? Where mah Dr. Laura fans at?)

Margaret

P.S. Wait, did I bury the lead? Yes, I went for a 10 MILE RUN. Hence, the pizza.

P.P.S. As if my pizza consumption is linked to my exercise levels. You know me better than that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...