Thursday, April 30, 2015

Black skinny jeans will come back to haunt us

I didn't want to have to be the one to tell you, but someone had to.

I wear them every day. I have three pairs. Still, I'm woman enough to admit that we will all look back on black skinny jeans and think we look sooooo dated and ridiculous.

Francie was actually the one who brought it up.

"So,  like 10 years from now are we going to look at pictures of us wearing black skinny jeans and think they look dated?" she asked me.

"Yes, but it will be in five years."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"OK. But will we think they're unflattering?"

"Yes."

"But they're so cute!"

"No they're not. They aren't actually flattering or cute."

"What!?"

"I know, I know. We just think they are. We can't see past it. That's the nature of these things."


You might be skeptical, but it wasn't that long ago that I thought a spaghetti strap tank top + bootcut jeans + black heels = BEST GOING OUT LOOK EVER!



Enjoy them while you can, 

Margaret

P.S. If Mayweather wins on Saturday, he's going to post Suge Knight's $10-million bail. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...