Friday, April 10, 2015

From the Archives, Edition 6

Oh look, it's another 'From the Archives' post. How unfortunate for you.

Just remember: I owe you NOTHING.

Right now I'm in the fine city of Vancouver, Washington, and I'm only starting to emerge from a migraine haze. Tonight's not a good night for me to be staring at a computer screen. Instead, I'm serving up some g-chat realness with a conversation between Andy and myself from March 2012.

Something you should know before you read it: Andy and I have this thing (theng) where we replace the letter "i" with the letter "e". He thinks (thenks) that's how I talk, so it's a funny/stupid thing (theng) we do when we g-chat each other. I know that's gross, couple's language stuff, but I didn't want you to thing we are just bad spellers.



6:03 AM me: how goes it rammy


6:04 AM Andy: good thanks
  i was just putting up a lamp
 me: really??
  how does it look?
 Andy: great
  really great
 me: omg
 Andy: really really great
 me: take a pic!
 Andy: ok
 me: you=the best
 Andy: i'm going to say this to you now though
6:05 AM you aren't allowed to touch it
  i just about managed to get it so that the bulb was in the middle
  so it doesn't burn
  and it took ages
 me: ok
  we can get another bulb
  a smaller one
 Andy: so no manhandling/horseplay
 me: a skinnier one
 Andy: no, the bulb is fine now
  it only has to be 4cm away from the side
  so it's ok
6:06 AM me: you're just cranky because you had your arms over your head for too long
 Andy: nope
  i am happy
  because we have a brand new lamp
 me: does it make the room better?
 Andy: and it looks better than the glass bowl
  yeah
 me: groovy
6:07 AM Andy: how goes your day little mog?
 me: good rampog
  pretty standard
  enjoying my lunch
 Andy: good
  how were my articles?
6:08 AM acceptable?
 me: yes
  thanks
 Andy: you're welc mcmog
6:10 AM me: have you eaten the cookie
6:11 AM Andy: not yet
  saving it
  have you?
 me: in a bet
  i will eat it
  yumm
 Andy: hahaha
  in the MOUTH
 me: WHERE IS THE PECTURE
 Andy: i'll do et later


Aaaand, that's all. Hope that was a satisfying read for you.




Tomorrow I'm going to T.J. Max with my grandma, so I need to get a good night's sleep.

Sweet dreams,

Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...