Wednesday, January 7, 2009

mean. MEDIAN!!! mode?

Here's my morning:

Woke up with a mean head AND stomach ache.

Drove onto the bright yellow median on Bothell Way.

Lost my mode of transportation- and $600.

On average, my day (pre 9 AM) SUCKED.

HOWEVER I bused it to a naturopath who was really really nice, listened to my digestion sob story and was genuinely understanding. She gave me some helpful detox plans and supplements- so I have hope!

Top Chef tonight!!!!!!

Sipping on a lovely cran/lemon/apple cider vinegar cocktail, 

Madge

7 comments:

Jody said...

Good luck Madge...cleanse the system and start from scratch! Damn the tummy pains!

AJK said...

What a morning!

Unknown said...

that drink sounds delicious

Francie said...

that sounds interesting. how was top chef? bought seasons 3 and 4 and now want to buy 5 but kind of want to wait until it's all done so I can watch them all the way through!

torimueller said...

$600!! yikes. in related financial strife; i just got my computer back and half fixed for $313 after a student discount. what is the world coming to????

EMAR said...

try eating mufas. I hear they flatten the belly.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Top Chef was great, about time Melissa left, she keeps saying "I can do better" um. still waiting..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...