Thursday, November 15, 2007

Make it Work

My oh my, what a workhorse I've been this week.

Today I turned in my story on GU crime statistics, I have a Mass Media Law test at 12:45 and I have a five page paper on the Buddha due tomorrow (which, of course, I haven't started).

Thankfully, the premiere of Project Runway last night provided the perfect break from my studies. The designers got to use top-notch, expensive fabrics to create a design that showed off their style. So far, my favorite is Chris March- the costume designer.

Some boring girl who's dress was cute but blah and poorly made got kicked off. Something I've noticed about Project Runway is they err on the side of creativity and are waaay more likely to kick you off for being "boring" and "safe."

I've run out of food and I'm starving. I guess I could have a tortilla with almond butter on it.

Can't wait for this week to be OVER.

Madgerie

P.S. for your entertainment....

Soulja Girrrrrrrlllll

Add to My Profile | More Videos

2 comments:

AJK said...

oh my god- that barbie video!!!!! WTF- christ.

I like chris too- i've also noticed that PR keeps people on who will make an ass of themselves in later episodes . . .

Jody said...

That is my favorite PR contestant as well! Rooting him on to the end!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...