Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Cool Yule- A Christmas/Raffi/global warming edition of Madgespace

Why hello there! Wonderful to be chatting with you on this snowy December evening! How have you been? What's that? Yes, I'm excited for Christmas too. In fact, I was just thinking about the Raffi Christmas song "Snow is a fallin' on Douglas Mountain". If you've never heard it, do yourself a favor and download it NOW.

Now I'm not one to be preachy, but since I do have the rare privilege of reaching the masses through this blog, I feel it's my responsibility to remind everyone that EVEN THOUGH IT'S COLD OUTSIDE, the sweaty tentacles of Global Warming continue to engulf our planet. Give future generations the gift everyone's asking for this Christmas- a sustainable environment.


Ok, to be honest I just had to incorporate Global Warming in this somehow because I couldn't find Raffi's "Snow is a fallin' on Douglas Mountain" on YouTube, but I did find his song "Cool It!" about climate change. Enjoy!


P.S. That "This is why I'm Hot" picture is actually a t-shirt from bustedtees.com - I really wish I was someone who didn't find "funny shirts" funny. I've tried so hard to think they're lame and fake vintage and too trendy and only for Rods, but the truth is- I LOVE 'EM! Go to the website and try to tell me you don't chuckle at least once. My favorite shirt is the "Jesse and the Rippers" one or "Beards- they grow on you." Ha! I know some people who would like that last one for xmas. I know two bearded people. First one to guess who they are gets $.74 in the first ever contest held on Madgespace.

5 comments:

AJK said...

patrick?

AJK said...

i didn't know what raffi looked like . . . .

Emily said...

patrick and tim! i will take that 74 cents in check form, thank you.

Grassyllama said...

oh emily, always a kidder

Jody said...

damn everyone beat me to the chase...patrick and tim. but you also know these bearded people:

-mahoney (I guess it is not a full beard)
-davies(sometimes)
-Nato (at least on his facebook page)
-Zach Butler (at least fuzz)
-Jesus
-and this guy... http://www.tribuneindia.com/2000/20000911/10afp2.gif

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...