Wednesday, November 7, 2007

"It's too late to poligiiiize, it's too laaaaaaaate..."

I love that Timbaland/One Republic song "Apologize." I've been listening to it non-stop for the past couple days. It soothes me during this tough time (My cough, Dr.Oz ALWAYS being on Oprah, my fat stomach, my elderly Padden fingers and hangnails).

A-neigh is coming to visit this weekend!! Her and Alex (see Dean Cain/Alyson Hannigan look-alike below) are driving over Friday. I can't wait to give them the full Spokane experience. Here's a pictorial tour of how I hope our day will go:



The first [exhibition] basketball game is TONIGHT!! I said that like I'm really excited, but really I have a lot of homework and after posting that Bangkok Thai picture nothing sounds better than lounging around the house eating panang curry. Oh well, it will be a blast.

One week until the new Project Runway. Let the countdown begin.

Loves ya!!!!

madge

1 comment:

AJK said...

can't wait to take the tour

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...